Over the past 4-5 years we have cooked at over 100 contests and figured there had to be a better way than going to a website...trying to find the applications... then print it out... then find my checkbook... blow the dust off of it...write a check and then hope the check goes where its supposed to.. There had to be a better way and if not we wanted to build a better way. Welcome to CompBBQ.
What Is CompBBQ.com?CompBBQ is a Web-based competition management system that gives contest organizers more exposure for their event and most importantly automates and simplifies many of the tasks that often consume so much of an organizer’s time. Competition Management System • Online Registration System with ability to manage registrants (teams, judges, volunteers), space assignments, etc.
• Secure Online Payment (eCommerce built in) using PayPal to fulfill processing.
• Electronic transfer of Team Information to Contest Reps.
• Text message blast capability to keep registered participants up to date.
• Free Registration Account that will allow you to complete your Team Information and every time you log in and register for a contest your application will be prefilled for you.
What a Contest Organizer Needs to Know:
• Competition Management System startup cost - $19.95 one-time set up fee
**Organizers and teams will provide the content, logo, photos and information to be used by CompBBQ to build the Web site. You will be able to update, make changes and maintain your site through your private, password protected admin page.
ScoreCARD compiles all the teams’ scores, statistics vs. the national average and Top 100 average, Regional average in easy to read report.
• Team Statistics and Team to Team Comparison
Other Things BBQ
• BBQ Web TV – watch awards and competition cooking segments
• 3 Different Ad Sizes: Banner Ad (500 w x 250 t px), Medium Ad (400 w x 400 t px) and Small Ad (200 w x 240 t px)
The target market will be barbecue contest organizers, competition teams, judges and barbecue enthusiasts, along with caterers and restaurateurs and those looking for barbecue catering services and barbecue restaurants.
Three Options for Advertising (advertising rotates when screen is refreshed):
Option 1: Top Banner that is 500 pixels wide by 250 tall. (Is seen on ScoreCARD) Total of 20 advertising spots
Option 2: Medium sized that is 400 pixels wide by 400 tall. (See on CompBBQ main page, contest page and judge pages). Total of 24 advertising spots
Option 3: Small sized ad that is 200 pixels wide by 240 tall. (Is Seen on CompBBQ on almost every page and on ScoreCARD) Total of 40 advertising spots
For Advertising rates and customized plans email Stan at shays@CompBBQ.com or call 816.876.9019